Storm Damage

  • Douglas Lanyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2008
      Hi All. I'll be getting on the river in Waterworks part at 11:30-11:45
      to check for storm damage between Holly and Fenton. Does anyone want to
      come along, or give me a ride back to Holly when I'm done. It would be
      nice if the river was clear for tomorrow's fishing tournament. Please
      Give Me a call on my cell 248-303-9495.

      Doug (Chainsaw) Lanyk