Lot's of stuff

  • Douglas Lanyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2010
      Saturday Maggie, JoLyn, Willi, Jimmy, Mike and I maned the Headwaters
      Trails booth at the Quiet Water Symposium in E Lansing. I felt like I
      had talked to half of the 2500 people or so who were in the room. Our
      little piece of paradise has attracted a lot of attention. Both
      Headwaters Trails and the Shiawassee are gaining fame. People from all
      over the state told us they were following our progress.

      Speaking of the river. Jimmy and I did the Holly to Fenton stretch
      yesterday. We did take saws to clear up the worst of the blockages. It
      is clear but not the easiest that it has been. If someone has an extra
      hour to bring loppers down the river some face slapping branches need
      trimming, and some litter needs picking up.

      Sue,, Mary, Merle, and I attended the Holly Twp. Planning Commission
      Meeting on Monday. Sue and I updated the Planning Commission on our
      current pans and the opportunities for them to help.

      Have a great day.
      Doug