New communication methods

  • Douglas Lanyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2010
      Hi All;

      Headwaters Trails has a Facebook page now. Please be our friend. It
      is "Headwaters Trails" There is a page and a group with the same name.
      If anyone is up to speed on using facebook I could use some guidance. I
      can be contacted at our new e-address Headwaterstrails@...

      Hope to see you all at the Chilli night out Sunday at the old Rose Twp
      Hall in Rose Center. The free chilli starts at 6:00 PM

      Doug