Shiawassee River - RAPIDS

  • willi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      2010 kicks off with a new paddling venue !

      Well Chesaning,MI actually pulled it off and we now have rapids on the Shiawassee River

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcZ1REX5_Fo

      The Shiawassee River is becoming a better paddling venue every year !

      The U.S. Fisheries and Wildlife will be promoting Chesaning
      on their external affairs web site, according to
      Chesaning Village Mayor/President Joe Sedlar, Jr.

      According to Sedlar, his wife Deana had recorded the Nov. 1 dam dedication
      where Doug Pullman and Damion Frasier kayaked over the newly constructed
      rock fish ladder in the Shiawassee River.

      The short film had been posted on YouTube, but the U.S. Fisheries and Wildlife
       liked it so much, they requested an original copy to post on their web site.

      As a result, U.S. Fish and Wildlife will be identifying/promoting Chesaning on their web site,
      Mayor Sedlar told the Chesaning Village Council during their Dec. 15 meeting.

      Large Over View Maps

      http://bit.ly/OverViewMap

      http://bit.ly/InterActiveMap