One more cleanup.

  • Douglas Lanyk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2009
      Hi All; With Headwaters Trails having 2 big events coming up in early
      June I'd like to see The top of the Shiawassee River Trail looking like
      the polished gem she is. On Saturday morning the 23rd we are going to
      have 1 crew leaving at 10:00 AM from Waterworks Park Holly MI. We will
      be picking up garbage and chainsawing just enough trees to make the Race
      and Fun Paddle safe yet interesting.

      There is also a crew leaving at 8:00 AM to install the first of our new
      signage.

      If you can help please rsvp. to me and show up at the trail head with
      tools to clean the river, a life vest, and boots.

      I thank you all for your support and interest.

      Douglas Lanyk
      248-634-4551
      dslanyk@...

      Oh yea one more thing. We need volunteers to have a successful Race and
      Fun paddle. The last request for volunteers on June 7th netted us a
      total of 0 help.

      Doug.