Registration Forms - Shiawassee River - June 7th, 2009

  • willi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2009

      Headwaters Trails, Inc.

      Shiawassee River

      Holly to Fenton Canoe Race

      Sunday, June 7, 2009

      Seven River Miles from WaterWorks Park in Holly,MI to Strom Park in Fenton,MI

      Schedule: Location:

      10:00 am On-site registration begins WaterWorks Building, Broad Street

      11:30 am Introductory Ceremony North side WaterWorks Park

      11:45 am Experienced Canoeists Start at Millpond, Broad Street

      12:15 pm Novice/Youth Canoeists Start at Millpond, Broad Street

      12:45 pm Kayak/ Single person canoeists Start on Shiawassee River, Broad Street

       1:15 pm Leisure/fun paddle Start on Shiawassee River, Broad Street

       1 - 6 pm Continuous race results and trophies North side WaterWorks Park

       6:00 pm Final river sweep completed

      All Day Invitation to visit area businesses, attractions and restaurants

      Limited supply of canoe rentals thru Heavners Canoe Livery

      1pm – 6 pm Continuous shuttle transport of participants and craft from

      end point at Strom Park in Fenton back to WaterWorks Park in Holly

      Trophies for First and Second Place in all three races. Ribbons for all entrants.

      For more info and photos, visit our website www.headwaterstrailsinc.org

      Name ________________________ Age _________(under 12 accompanied by adult)

      Address _____________________________________________Zip_________

      E-mail _________________________ Phone _________________

      I am entering the following category:

      . Experienced 2-person canoe team

      $20-Member Headwaters Trails, Inc.

      $25-Non-Members

      $30-Day of Race

      . Novice/Youth 2-person canoeists

      $20-Member Headwaters Trails, Inc.

      $25-Non-Members

      $30-Day of Race

      . Kayaks/ Single person canoeists

      $20-Members Headwaters Trails, Inc.

      $25-Non-Members

      $30-Day of Race

      . Pleasure/Fun paddle (per craft)

      $ 8-Member Headwaters Trails, Inc.

      $10-Non-Members

      $12-Day of Race

      Children under 12 paddle free.

      In consideration of my participation in this event,

      I for myself, my heirs, executors, and administrators,

      waive all rights and claims for damages I may have

      against Headwaters Trail, Inc., the sponsors of this

      event, their agents, representatives, successors,

      and assignees for any and all injuries suffered by me at

      said event, or which may arise out of my traveling to,

      participating in, and returning from this event.

      I further state that I am in proper physical condition

      to compete in this event. I also agree that Headwaters

      Trail, Inc. may use any photo or video images of

      me for promotional purposes.

      Signature (Parent or Guardian if under 18)

      Date

      Please make checks payable to Headwaters Trails, Inc.

      and Mail to: P.O. Box 33, Holly, MI, 48442-0033.

      Questions? Call Sue Julian, 248-634-3513. Rain or Shine!