River Cleanup Review.

  • Douglas Lanyk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 2:51 PM
      Hi All,

      I'd like to start by thanking the volunteers that helped on Sunday. We
      had the wet crew Steve H. Brian M. Shawn ?, Willi, and I on the river.
      The dry crew was Chris H, Pam W. Maggie Y, Roger, with Chuck and Sue J.
      The helpers made the day a success. All the portages are gone. We cut
      a lot of trees and made a passage all the way down the river. The water
      being very high and fast we couldn't get to a lot of the trees in a safe
      manor. They'll have to wait for lower water levels. The next cleaning
      will be Saturday May 23rd. 10 Am. There is still a lot of work to do.
      Hope to see you all there.

      Paddle safe
      Doug.