LOAPC presentation Tuesday April 21

  • willi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2009

      From: lorettac@modempool. com
      To: lorettac@modempool. com
      Sent: 4/18/2009 8:11:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
      Subj: LOAPC presentation Tuesday April 21

      Dear LOAPC member:

      Jay Hanks will give a presentation on "Recreational Kayak Safety" this Tuesday evening, April 21, 7 pm, at Summit Sports, 2650 East Grand River at Park Lake Road in East Lansing.

      Although many of you are experienced paddlers, it never hurts to revisit good safety practices at the beginning of the season, especially if you're planning on doing some early season paddling while the water is still cold.

      If you've recently joined LOAPC and are new to paddling, this presentation is a great learning experience in a fun, friendly setting.

      So I hope to see some of you there.  Please email me or Jay at
      rich_dog_one@ yahoo.com if you have any questions.

      Loretta Crum
      LOAPC Vice President

      Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!