Quiet Water Symposium opportunity.

  • Douglas Lanyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2009
      Hi All.  Headwaters Trails is going to have a booth at the Quiet Water Symposium in E Lansing Saturday March 7, 2009.
      http://www.quietwatersymposium.org/qws2009.html

      If you want to attend for free, we could use some help in the booth.  So far there are 3 of us.  If we can get some more help, I might get to take in at least one of the programs that are running all day.  Please contact me if you'd like to help.  This is a great source for goods and information for all things paddling and more.

      Hope to see you there.
      Douglas Lanyk  V.P. Headwaters Trails
      248-634-4551
      dslanyk@...