Full Moon Walk

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2008

      Reminder to everyone:

      This Friday is the Full Moon Walk followed by hot chocolate bar and desserts at Camp Copneconic in Fenton.

      Please RSVP so we know how much hot chocolate to prepare.

       call 810-735-9570 or email me

      Raffle tickets will be on sale and the drawing for the kayak, three day weekend and gift cards will be around 8:00.

      Not buying tickets because you already have a kayak? That's okay. If we draw your name first you have your choice from all the prizes. Three days at Mission Peninsula would be great any time of year!