Pics from Shiawassee River Fall Color Tour Paddle Oct 5th

  • willi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2008
      THANKS to all paddlers who came out -- we had approximately 60 -70 kayakers/canoeists
      and another big thank you to Heavners Livery for additional rentals and shuttle service.

      Sunny afternoon, light winds, temps in the mid 60's all made for a great day.

      Pictures of 2008 Shiawassee Fall Color Tour Paddle

      The link should take you directly there, but if not

      (look for the newest photo album )

      W i l l i - G u t m a n n