Friday river clearing

  • Douglas Lanyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      Hi All; Headwaters Trails is hosting Canoing in Color on Sunday
      afternoon. Recent reports have mentioned at least 3 trees down between
      Holly and Fenton. Is anyone available to help me clear the river Friday
      afternoon? I was thinking about starting noonish. If not We could use
      someone to lead the river clearing on Saturday.

      Thanks in advance
      Doug.