Fw: kayaking Sun, Oct 5th, Noon at Dam Site Inn- Hell

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008

      --- On Wed, 10/1/08, Patricia Marten wrote:

      Kayaking on Sun Oct 5th;
      Meet at the Dam Site Inn parking lot and launch, we can stop into the Inn for a bit to eat afterwards.
      We'll paddle out from the dam for -- how ever long-- and return there, so no need to spot cars.
      Meet at 12-noon.

      Rentals are avail from the ice cream shop-- just google--  Hell kayak -- I talked to them and they are still open.

      Hope to see you,  Pat & JoAnne