Fw: Adventure Paddle New Date - June 22

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2014

      On Friday, June 6, 2014 5:47 AM, Chuck Julian <chuck.julian@...> wrote:

      The Adventure Paddle has been rescheduled for Sunday June 22, 2014.  We
      hope that everyone will be able to make it to this event.  You can see
      more details plus find a registration form at
      Headwaters Trails - Home Page
      www.headwaterstrailsinc.org
      --
      Chuck Julian

    • Cheryl Newman

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 19, 2014
            No, you can register onsite.

            Chuck Julian
            GeoLogic Computer Systems
            2505 Williams Dr.
            Waterford, MI 48328
            248-335-8863

            The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
            the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This
            message may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and
            as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is
            not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to
            the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
            this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
            or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
            this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and
            delete the original message.