Fw: Adventure Paddle cancelled for June 8, 2014

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2014

      On Tuesday, June 3, 2014 8:24 AM, Chuck Julian <chuck.julian@...> wrote:

      The Adventure Paddle is cancelled for June 8, 2014.  We will discuss
      alternative dates at the Wednesday meeting.  The water level has risen
      since Sunday and we believe that it will not be low enough on June 8 to
      make it a safe event.  Added to that, there are possible thundershowers
      forecast for Sunday.  Please spread the word.

      Chuck Julian