Fw: LOAPC members - community canoe trip Sept. 27

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008

      --- On Tue, 9/2/08, Loretta Crum <lorettac@...> wrote:
      From: Loretta Crum <lorettac@...>
      Subject: LOAPC members - community canoe trip Sept. 27
      To: "LOAPC MEMBERS" <lorettac@...>
      Date: Tuesday, September 2, 2008, 7:37 PM

      The Harris Nature Center is organizing a community canoe event on Saturday,
      September 27 from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.  Please click on the link to access
      contact information and the registration form. redcedar_paddle08
      <http://loapc.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/redcedar_paddle08.pdf>
      The Lansing Oar and Paddle Club will be assisting with advice and safety on
      the river.  LOAPC members have been active all summer clearing the river of
      obstructions and improving access.  Now we will be helping with loading and
      unloading boats as well as periodically patrolling the river as people float
      downstream.  Please contact me with your availability to participate in this
      event as part of LOAPC!

      Jay Hanks (810) 348-5906

      Jay Hanks