Keepers first full moon paddle

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2014
      Launch at the Linden Mill Pond on Tickner behind Sharp Funeral Home. (You can park in their lot if there is no service.) We will paddle to Spoonz Lakeside, taking out on the sandy beach next door´╗┐. You can order dinner from a menu created for us then paddle back to Linden under the light of the full moon. You can choose to go round trip or meet us at Spoonz for dinner then paddle to Linden. We will help you get back to your car! Safety first... you must have a PFD that fits and light for your boat so  you can be seen. Questions? Respond to email or call 810-922-8627.