Keepers meeting this Thursday FCC

    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2014
    May 8, 7:00 pm
    Fenton Community Center, 150 S Leroy St, Fenton
    Get the details on the river condition as we prepare for the first cleanup from Holly to Fenton on May 18. (June 8 Headwaters Trails Adventure Paddle from Holly to Fenton.)
    Learn how you can help in monitoring the health of our watershed.
    Find out what other communities along the Shiawassee are doing.
    Share your ideas for events and outings.

  • Gary Carlson
    Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2014
      Is there a "'Keepers of the Shiawassee'"  [KoS]  river watershed group meeting for October?  Heard it was this week, THURS.  but I haven't confirmed it.
      Message 3 of 3 , Oct 22, 2014
        Yes there is a Keepers of the Shiawassee meeting this Thursday, October 23, 7:00 at the Fenton Community Center.