Keepers of the Shiawassee meeting this Thursday

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2014
      Hear about how we impressed the multitudes at the Fenton Expo and the Quiet Waters Symposium. Share your ideas on how to make June's Linden Mills Days fun days on the river and give us some ideas for the second annual Flotilla to be held in August. Volunteer to help make it all happen!
      When: Thursday, March 13, 7:00pm
      Where: Fenton Community Center (downstairs)