Today on Bennett

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2013
      Sorry folks, but I am canceling my participation in today's paddle at Deerfield Nature Center. It is 11:00 and a cold misty rain is falling.
      To me it seems like making applesauce, apple bread homemade soup and reading a good book are a more fitting activities.
    • karen monetta
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2013
        I'm with you, Maggie! Crock Pot, here I come! Zucchini bread and
        apple pie!!