Keeper of the Shiawassee general membership mtg 10/10

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2013
      Meet other paddlers and river enthusiasts at the October 10 Keepers of the Shiawassee meeting at the Fenton Community Center.
      We will start at 7:00 and should be done by 8:30. Those wishing to linger can gather afterwards at a yet to be determined refreshment establishment.

      - hear how we made state municipal leaders aware of the Shiawassee River at the Michigan Municipal League conference in Detroit
      - discuss alternate meeting venues
      - approve the activities/events calendar for next year.
      - volunteer to serve on one of our five committees (some overlap so you can help us streamline).
      •     communication
      •     social/events
      •     educational/ environmental
      •     river cleanups
      •      river/ launch improvements
      We will also discuss fundraising (updating our map?) and how best to manage our finances.

      150 S Leroy St, Fenton, Michigan 48430-2601