1051Re: FOSR Annual Meeting & Speaker Series

    Jan 7, 2014
      Happy Winter Devin,
      I am still in Florida so I am keeping pretty warm. The cold snap has made it way down here with temps at Ft. Myers Beach in the low 40's this morning. I cannot complain since it is probably 50degrees above yours.

      I will forward your message to my contact list and post it as an event on face book. Since I will not be returning to Michigan until the beginning of February I will not be there. I hope it all goes well.
      Maggie

      On , Maggie Yerman <yerantmag@...> wrote:

      On Tuesday, January 7, 2014 12:08 PM, Devin Gill <deving@...> wrote:

      January 21 at 6:30pm
      Owosso Wrought Iron Grill

      The Friends of the Shiawassee River are hosting their Annual Meeting and kick-off to their winter speaker series on January 21st in Owosso at the Wrought Iron Grill.
      They'll be starting at 6:30 with an optional dinner. The WIG will be offering a special event menu for interested attendees.

      The program begins at 7:00. Mike Kelly, Great Lakes Director for the Conservation Fund will be talking about the connection between the Shiawassee River and the Saginaw Bay/Lake Huron.

       It should be a really fun, low-key evening. Here is the link to our webpage about the event.

      All are welcome to attend

      Devin

      --
      Devin Grace Gill