1046Sandhill Cranes on Bennett this Saturday

    Nov 14, 2013
      It is suppose to be in the 50's on Saturday. We will meet at Deerfield Hills Nature Area at the corner of Green and Cohoctah Rds just south of Bennett Rd at 1:00. We will portage our kayaks about 1/10 mile from the parking area to the canoe launch on Howe Lake and paddle out to Bennett Lake. If the Cranes are not there we will paddle into Hoisington and explore the creeks that feed into the lakes. Please RSVP to this email or call 810-735-9570 and leave a message if you plan to attend.