    From: Lansing Oar and Paddle Club <info@...>
    To: witewtr58 <witewtr58@...>
    Sent: Wed, Nov 13, 2013 7:17 pm
    Subject: Tuesday: You're hosting "Club Meeting and Presentation on Tuesday November 19"

    Meetup

    Tuesday
    Lansing Oar and Paddle Club
    Tuesday, November 19, 2013
    6:00 PM
    Jimmy's Pub
    16804 Chandler Rd
    East Lansing, MI 48823
    Join us on Tuesday November 19 at 7:00 pm for our Club Meeting and a presentation on paddling around Michipicoten Island, Ontario by Gary DeKock. Gary is the current Chairperson of the annual Quietwater Symposium and will be holding a meeting at ...
    Learn more

    Follow us!
    To stop receiving reminder emails about Meetups from this group, click here.

    Add info@... to your address book to receive all Meetup emails
    To manage your email settings, click here
    Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! meetup.com/jobs