1030Linden Autumn Fest & SOLAR Moonlight Paddle

    Sep 19, 2013
      Saturday will be a busy day for kayakers.
      During the day:
      Paddle to the Linden Autumn Festival. Meet at Keepers launch in Fenton's Bush Park at 11:00. We will spot cars in Linden and start our trip at noon. The festival includes music, youth and adult fishing contests, bounce houses, putt-putt golf, pretty pooch contest, $1 kids zone and much more! The Linden Hotel will be serving pulled pork sandwiches with all the fixings in the Linden VFW hall. Other vendors will be there as well.

      In the evening enjoy another SOLAR Moonlight Paddle on the Huron River/Proud Lake. Launch from Heavners Canoes and kayaks on Garden Rd in Milford
      6:30. For details go to
      http://www.solaroutdoors.org/Calendar/Default.aspx?All