1028Red Cedar River Clean and Clear Project Saturday October 5

  • Jay Hanks
    Sep 14, 2013

      All:

      Come on folks, this is an annual Lansing Oar and Paddle Club sponsored project.  This is our presence for the community.  We receive recognition every year from the Meridian Township Parks and Recreation Department for our leadership in keeping this section of the Red Cedar River clear.  Nobody else has more "boots on the ground" stewardship over this section of the river than we do.  THIS IS OURS.  A handful of dedicated individuals is not enough.  WE NEED YOU.  Every year we are limited in what we can do because more people show up on foot than in boats.  WHERE ARE THE PADDLERS?

      Jay Hanks, President, LOAPC

      If you wish to unsubscribe from this email list, please reply with "unsubscribe"