1026Thursday Keepers meeting and Monday's moonlight paddle

    Sep 11, 2013
    The Keepers of the Shiawassee meeting is Thursday, September 12 at the Fenton Community Center. We will be getting a sneak peak of the video being presented at the Michigan Municipal League conference next week. The video will be shown shortly after 7:00. The rest of the meeting will be discussion of the flotilla on Lake Ponemah and updates from our committees.

    Keepers meeting will continue to be the second Thursday of each month through May at the Fenton Community Center.

    The last moonlight paddle will be Monday, September 16 from Linden to Spoonz. See the attached document.