1025Fw: Water Monitoring Training this Saturday and upcoming season information!

    Sep 11, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Jaime Welch <jaimewelch8@...>
      To: Jaime Welch <jwelch@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 11:35 AM
      Subject: Water Monitoring Training this Saturday and upcoming season information!

      Hello everyone,

      It's that time of year again! We have set the dates for the fall Water Monitoring, and I hope you are able to help with monitoring this season.

      Water Monitoring Training will be held this Saturday, September 14th from 10-12 at For-Mar Nature Preserve in Burton. If you know someone who is interested in monitoring or if you would like a refresher course, contact me to RSVP for this week's training. If you are planning on attending and have your own waders, please bring them. Everything else is provided. If you can't make it but feel you need training, just let me know and we can set something up during the monitoring period.

      Fall Water Monitoring 2013 will start on Tuesday, October 2nd and run through Tuesday, October 16th. Labs in Genesee County will be held on Thursday, October 3rd from 2-6 pm and Saturday, October 12th from 12-4 pm. The lab in Lapeer will be held on Saturday, October 5th from 12-4 pm.

      To sign up for a site, send me an email or give me a call at 810-767-7140 and let me know which site and which lab you will be attending. We have several sites that are without regular monitors or that need an extra person or two, so I greatly appreciate your help!

      Thanks everyone! We could not do it without you!!

      --
      Jaime Welch
      Flint River Watershed Coalition

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic