ISA 2010

  • Annick Wibben
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2009
      Dear All -

      Now that we have all recovered from this year's ISA conference in NYC
      and all the wonderful FSS panels put on by Swati and Megan this year, it
      is time to look forward to next year's ISA... and for someone to
      volunteer to put together the FSS panels for that conference. Anyone?

      I am sure Laura Shepherd, Megan McKenzie, Swati Parashar or myself (now
      being veterans of this process) would be happy to help out with advice...

      One note right away: The CFP should be out soon because whoever is doing
      it needs some time to get everything together (including chairs and
      discussants) way before the deadline (which is usually in May, no?) -
      and the rules for appearances are getting tighter and tighter so that it
      might get harder and harder to find chairs and discussants as we get
      closer to the deadline...

      ... and I'll also be contacting some of you personally, so you can't
      evade me!

      Best,
      Annick*

      Annick T.R. Wibben, Ph.D.
      Asst. Professor, Politics Department
      University of San Francisco
      2130 Fulton Street
      San Francisco, CA 94117-1080
      Tel. 415.422.5058
      Fax 415.422.2101
      Email awibben@...

      ON SABBATICAL FALL'08 & SPRING'09
    • ANE KIRKEGAARD
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18, 2009
        Dear Annick,

        I hope you are fine! I am not writing to volunteer but to say that I
        will come next year whether I have to pay myself or not. The experience
        from 2007 was just too great and I have missed it the two years gone in
        between. I would however be happy to take on such a responsibility in
        the future, when I have made more contacts (I'm a bit scared of such a
        responsibility when having no one else than those I met in 2007 to lean
        on).

        Ane

        Dr. Ane M. Ø. Kirkegaard
        Assistant Professor, Peace and Conflict Studies, Malmö University

        PhD peace and development research
        MSc social anthropology

        Tel/Phone: +46 40 665 7568

        >>> Annick Wibben <awibben@...> 2009-03-18 09:24 >>>
        Dear All -

        Now that we have all recovered from this year's ISA conference in NYC
        and all the wonderful FSS panels put on by Swati and Megan this year,
        it
        is time to look forward to next year's ISA... and for someone to
        volunteer to put together the FSS panels for that conference. Anyone?

        I am sure Laura Shepherd, Megan McKenzie, Swati Parashar or myself
        (now
        being veterans of this process) would be happy to help out with
        advice...

        One note right away: The CFP should be out soon because whoever is
        doing
        it needs some time to get everything together (including chairs and
        discussants) way before the deadline (which is usually in May, no?) -
        and the rules for appearances are getting tighter and tighter so that
        it
        might get harder and harder to find chairs and discussants as we get
        closer to the deadline...

        ... and I'll also be contacting some of you personally, so you can't
        evade me!

        Best,
        Annick*

        Annick T.R. Wibben, Ph.D.
        Asst. Professor, Politics Department
        University of San Francisco
        2130 Fulton Street
        San Francisco, CA 94117-1080
        Tel. 415.422.5058
        Fax 415.422.2101
        Email awibben@...

        ON SABBATICAL FALL'08 & SPRING'09
      • Dr. Laura Sjoberg
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 18, 2009
          Re: [FeministSecurityStudies] ISA 2010 Dear all,

          Since, for the first time in three years, I’m not doing the FTGS program writ large, I’d be glad to help with this – but maybe someone else will volunteer too so we can do it as a team?

          Best,

          Laura

          On 3/18/09 4:24 AM, "Annick Wibben" <awibben@...> wrote:

[...]

          Email awibben@... <mailto:awibben%40usfca.edu>