Postdoc in Gender, Militarization and Social media: DEADLINE EXTENSION

  • Annick T.R. Wibben
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2013
      FYI (via FTGS):

      From: Susan Jackson [seejaneempowered@...]

      I am wondering if you would be able to post this announcement to the FTGS listserv? We've extended the deadline for the postdoc applications and could really use the publicity.

      It's a two-year postdoc in Sweden, in collaboration with teams in the UK and Germany. We're looking for a wishlist of skills (see link below) but in the least need someone with skills compatible with the overall project goals and what the other team members offer. This postdoc is part of a four-year grant from the Swedish Science Research Council and is an incredible opportunity for a newer scholar to contribute to the framework of a new area of study: the intersection of gender, militarization and social media. The call has been extended until September 6th.

      Please contact me if you have questions,

      Thanks!

      Susan

      --
      Annick T.R. Wibben, Ph.D.

      Associate Professor
      Politics & International Studies
      University of San Francisco
      2130 Fulton Street
      San Francisco, CA 94117-1080
      U.S.A.

      Phone 415.422.5058
      Fax 415.422.2101
      Email awibben@...
      Web: http://www.usfca.edu/facultydetails.aspx?id=4294969603

      Author of Feminist Security Studies: A Narrative Approach (Routledge, 2011):
      http://www.routledge.com/978-0-415-45728-6

      The USF College of Arts & Sciences asks you to please consider the environment before printing this email.