New Forum on Feminist Security Studies out now!

  • Annick T.R. Wibben
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2013
      I just realized I should also send this via the listserv (not just the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/48680787483/ & twitter #FemSecSt - though you should join the conversation there if you can/ want to):
      "Forum: The State of Feminist Security Studies: Continuing the Conversation" with pieces by Laura Shepherd, Swati Parashar, Soumita Basu & others is now available on "Early View" at International Studies Perspectives:
      This forum comprises seven pieces conceived in response to the recent Politics & Gender Critical Perspectives section, titled “The State of Feminist Security Studies: A Conversation” (P&G , Vol. 7, Issue 4).

      If you are an ISA member, you have access to the journal through MyISA (login at isanet.org first & then click the direct ISP link below):
      http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/insp.12055/abstract

      --
      Annick T.R. Wibben, Ph.D.

      Associate Professor
      Politics & International Studies
      University of San Francisco
      2130 Fulton Street
      San Francisco, CA 94117-1080
      U.S.A.

      Phone 415.422.5058
      Fax 415.422.2101
      Email awibben@...
      Web: http://www.usfca.edu/facultydetails.aspx?id=4294969603

      Author of Feminist Security Studies: A Narrative Approach (Routledge, 2011):
      http://www.routledge.com/978-0-415-45728-6

      The USF College of Arts & Sciences asks you to please consider the environment before printing this email.