Postdoc position in Sweden

  • Annick T.R. Wibben
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2013
      FYI

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Susan Jackson <seejaneempowered@...>
      Date: Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 11:29 AM
      Subject: postdoc position in Sweden -- please distribute widely

      Hi all,

      I am part of an international team awarded funding by the Swedish Science Research Council to study militarization, gender and social media. I am hiring a postdoc for the project and would like to ask you to let people know. The description is at:
      http://www.mah.se/medarbetare/Personalfragor/Platsannonser/Postdoctoral-position-at-GPS/

      This position is part of a larger team with researchers based in the UK (Leeds) and Germany (Siegen and Liebniz). We eventually plan to hire a postdoc for the UK team and two PhD students for the German team. The postdoc position in Sweden is based on what the whole team needs from this position. The description in the advert is my wishlist.

      Please contact me if you have questions. I am leaving for vacation in about an hour but will be back July 8th.

      Thanks!

      --
      Annick T.R. Wibben, Ph.D.

      Associate Professor
      Politics & International Studies
      University of San Francisco
      2130 Fulton Street
      San Francisco, CA 94117-1080
      U.S.A.

      Phone 415.422.5058
      Fax 415.422.2101
      Email awibben@...
      Web: http://www.usfca.edu/facultydetails.aspx?id=4294969603

      Author of Feminist Security Studies: A Narrative Approach (Routledge, 2011):
      http://www.routledge.com/978-0-415-45728-6

      The USF College of Arts & Sciences asks you to please consider the environment before printing this email.

    • Annick T.R. Wibben
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2013
        FYI