Helpful web sites:
Fritz the Brave -
A comprehensive site about diagnosis and treatment of feline asthma, featuring Fritz the Siamese cat. Includes a great video showing how to give inhaled meds.
Feline Asthma Inhaled Meds -
A discussion group dedicated to the use of inhaled medications in cats, with knowledgeable caregivers who can walk you through each step and offer support, helpful tips, and relate their own experiences with inhaled medications.
Information on how to order the Aerokat, a specially designed feline aerosol chamber for use with inhaled medications such as Flovent and Albuterol, plus links to reference articles and a section with caregiver testimonials.
UK Aerokat distributor
Other recommended feline health discussion groups:
Feline Liver Disease - a brand new group for discussion of liver disease in cats, including cholangiohepatitis.
Feline Assisted Feeding
Feline CRF Support
- Sep 25, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.