Welcome to the Feline
Anemia User Group (Dogs are also welcome)
7/3/93 - 2/16/01
MY INSPIRATION, MY CHILD, MY TEACHER.
FOREVER IN MY HEART AND SOUL,
UNTIL WE ARE TOGETHER AGAIN.
We are here to
discuss treatment of feline anemia. Many of the cats in this group have anemia due to renal failure, but there are many other cats with anemia from other causes.
cat, was treated with Epogen, blood transfusions, and steroids to treat severe anemia. Results
were life saving for her and gave us additional precious time together.
A friendly and supportive group to share experiences during treatment. A place for education and treatment support.
If you have a cat with CRF (chronic kidney failure) please use the link to the right to also join the Feline CRF Support Group.
- May 3, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.