Birthday greetings for Russ

  • Ben Masel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Senator Feingold's 53d Birthday's tomorrow, and he's scheduled a couple parties for
      Sunday, in Madison and Milwaukee. (technically fundraisers for his Senate re-
      election.)

      I'll be attending the Madison event. If you'd like to see him run for President, (or just
      want to send a Birthday greeting) drop me an email, I'll strip the headers, print it out,
      and hand-deliver.

      bmasel at tds dot net

      Want to attend in person?
      Madison: 11-2, Inn on the Park, 22 S. Carroll St.
      Milwaukee: 3-5 Ambassador Hotel, 2308 Wisconsin Ave.