Re: [Feingold08] Where is everybody from?

  • ROBERT BURNHAM
    Message 1 of 29 , Feb 7, 2005
      Hello from Iowa, your neighbor to the south. No need to apologize. You
      guys put Wellstone in the Senate, for the short time that we had him, so
      that more than makes up for Coleman. Us Iowans have no right to criticize
      because we keep putting Grassley in the Senate, though we put Harkin in
      there too. ;)

      Message 2 of 29 , Feb 7, 2005
        Good question. I am from the Washington, DC area, but I grew up in
        rural Virginia. I think Russ could really do well in the area where I
        grew up because he comes across as sincere and reform-minded. Even
        though he is a pretty solid liberal, he comes across as sensible even
        to the conservatives I know. The only people I know who have
        complained about Feingold are my friends who make their living off of
        campaign money. Obviously, this is a good thing.

        --- In Feingold08@yahoogroups.com, "juupdontrii" <juupdontrii@w...> wrote:

        > I'm from eastern Iowa, which neighbors Wisconsin and Illinois. It
        > makes sense that people in the upper Mississippi and Great Lakes
        > region will be more enthusiastic about endorsing a Feingold
        > presidential bid. However, I'm curious how many other parts of the
        > country have people that are already enthusiastic about the
        > possibility of Feingold running in 2008? Are there members in this
        > group from New England and/or the west coast? How about the Deep
        > South, southwest, plains states and/or mountain states, which tend
        > to be more conservative? I think a Feingold presidential bid will
        > draw support from all over the country but I thought it might be
        > worth making a post to try to find out how much of the country this
        > particular group already represents.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Bob
      • Ginger Snap
        Message 3 of 29 , Feb 7, 2005
          I'm from Wisconsin - just elected Chair of the Democratic Party in my county.  Suggested Russ to a die hard Republican friend of mine.  His response, "I'd have a hard time not voting for him!"

          Maureen

          Moses Klein <klein@...> wrote:

          juupdontrii said:

          >  I'm from eastern Iowa, which neighbors Wisconsin and Illinois.  It
          >  makes sense that people in the upper Mississippi and Great Lakes
          >  region will be more enthusiastic about endorsing a Feingold
          >  presidential bid.  However, I'm curious how many other parts of the
          >  country have people that are already enthusiastic about the
          >  possibility of Feingold running in 2008?  Are there members in this
          >  group from New England and/or the west coast?  How about the Deep
          >  South, southwest, plains states and/or mountain states, which tend
          >  to be more conservative?  I think a Feingold presidential bid will
          >  draw support from all over the country but I thought it might be
          >  worth making a post to try to find out how much of the country this
          >  particular group already represents.

          Not sure where I'm "from". I grew up in Canada, have moved back and
          forth across that border several times, and am always conscious of
          being a Canadian when in the USA and an American when in Canada. Where
          I am *currently* based, however, is (as my .sig indicates) Athens OH.
          I'm only there temporarily. Well, that's true in theory, and I hope in
          fact too. I'm here on a one-year job, and the fact that I've been here
          for three years already doesn't change the fact that it's still a
          one-year job...

          Before 2002, I spent nine years in Wisconsin, where I became a Russ
          Feingold fan.

          -----------
          Moses Klein
          Visiting Assistant Professor
          Department of Mathematics
          Ohio University
          Athens, OH  45701,  USA
          klein@...

          Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
          - Storm Jameson

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • bertinlefkovic
          Message 4 of 29 , Feb 7, 2005
            NJ here too. Jerry and I were both involvedwith the Dean campaign
            out here.

            Bert

            --- In Feingold08@yahoogroups.com, "Gerald D. Troiano"
            <gdtroiano@g...> wrote:

            > i am also from the great garden state, new jersey.
            >
            > fraternally,
            > jerry
            >
            > --- In Feingold08@yahoogroups.com, "cornus3" <cornus13@h...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I just joined this group last night after watching Feingold on C-
            > > span's Q&A. This is the man I want to support in 2008. I split
            my
            > > time between NJ and NY.
            > >
            > > --- In Feingold08@yahoogroups.com, "juupdontrii"
            <juupdontrii@w...>
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I'm from eastern Iowa, which neighbors Wisconsin and Illinois.
            It
            > > > makes sense that people in the upper Mississippi and Great
            Lakes
            > > > region will be more enthusiastic about endorsing a Feingold
            > > > presidential bid. However, I'm curious how many other parts of
            > > the
            > > > country have people that are already enthusiastic about the
            > > > possibility of Feingold running in 2008? Are there members in
            > > this
            > > > group from New England and/or the west coast? How about the
            Deep
            > > > South, southwest, plains states and/or mountain states, which
            tend
            > > > to be more conservative? I think a Feingold presidential bid
            will
            > > > draw support from all over the country but I thought it might
            be
            > > > worth making a post to try to find out how much of the country
            > > this
            > > > particular group already represents.
            > > >
            > > > Thanks,
            > > >
            > > > Bob
          • bertinlefkovic
            Message 5 of 29 , Feb 7, 2005
              My brother in law used to work for State Senator Andrea Nuciforo.

              Bert

              --- In Feingold08@yahoogroups.com, "dancing_larry_ma"
              <dancinglarry@c...> wrote:

              > I'm from western Massachusetts. This should be a highly fertile
              area
              > for Feingold. While the "Five College area" of Northampton/Amherst
              > does occasionally pop up on national progressive radar screens, what
              > may be less well recognized is that the whole 4-county area of
              western
              > Mass is very progressive. Berkshire County routinely produces
              > politicians very much in the same mold as Russ, people like the
              > now-retired state rep Chris Hodgkins and newly-elected state rep
              Denis
              > Guyer. (Those are people Russ would do well to be in contact with,
              > progressive populists and very popular.) Franklin County to the
              north
              > of Northampton/Amherst is like extremely southern Vermont
              politically
              > and culturally, exemplified by the town of Wendell, where in 2000
              Bush
              > ran a distant third, far behind both Gore and Nader. My own county,
              > Hampden, including the region's largest city Springfield, is
              probably
              > the most moderate part of the region, but should also respond quite
              > well to Russ.
              >
              > Larry
            • Andrew Eldredge-Martin
              Message 6 of 29 , Feb 7, 2005
                Hello all.

                I am originally from rural Pennsylvania, and I spent my first two
                years of law school in Wisconsin. I moved to the DC area to volunteer
                on the Kerry campaign for the summer. They hired me and I took a
                semester off from school. I am now finishing up as a visiting student
                at Georgetown Law.

                I was in Iowa with the Dean campaign (Dubuque) and have many friends
                from DFA who are very interested in Feingold. If nothing else, I want
                Russ in the 2008 race to bring a new voice to the national party. I
                think russ has a lot to add to our soul-searching after two lost
                presidentials.

                Also, if you didn't already pick up on it, I am the one behind the
                "Paint It Feingold" idea.

                My personal blog is new and can be found here:
                http://badpolitiks.blogspot.org/.

                - Drew

                --- In Feingold08@yahoogroups.com, "bertinlefkovic"
                <bertinlefkovic@n...> wrote:

                > My brother in law used to work for State Senator Andrea Nuciforo.
                >
                > Bert
                >

                > --- In Feingold08@yahoogroups.com, "dancing_larry_ma"
                > <dancinglarry@c...> wrote:
                > >
                > > I'm from western Massachusetts. This should be a highly fertile
                > area
                > > for Feingold. While the "Five College area" of Northampton/Amherst
                > > does occasionally pop up on national progressive radar screens, what
                > > may be less well recognized is that the whole 4-county area of
                > western
                > > Mass is very progressive. Berkshire County routinely produces
                > > politicians very much in the same mold as Russ, people like the
                > > now-retired state rep Chris Hodgkins and newly-elected state rep
                > Denis
                > > Guyer. (Those are people Russ would do well to be in contact with,
                > > progressive populists and very popular.) Franklin County to the
                > north
                > > of Northampton/Amherst is like extremely southern Vermont
                > politically
                > > and culturally, exemplified by the town of Wendell, where in 2000
                > Bush
                > > ran a distant third, far behind both Gore and Nader. My own county,
                > > Hampden, including the region's largest city Springfield, is
                > probably
                > > the most moderate part of the region, but should also respond quite
                > > well to Russ.
                > >
                > > Larry
              • Jared Duval
                Message 7 of 29 , Feb 7, 2005
                  Hi everyone,
                  I am originally from NH and am now in my senior year of college in MA
                  (Wheaton College). I am moving to DC this summer to live and work in DC for a
                  year as a Truman fellow, working for the Sierra Student Coalition, the student
                  run arm of the Sierra Club and the nation's largest student environmental
                  organization.

                  I spent the summer or 2003 in Burlington, VT serving as the Dean campaign's
                  energy and environmental policy intern. I am kinda new to the netroots scene
                  but have done lots of environmental and political organizing in the northeast,
                  especially NH.

                  I really like Russ's chances in NH, he is exactly the kind of personable,
                  honest, direct, and no BS candidate that granite staters like. His maverick
                  independence will give him an edge there should he decide to run(though I
                  really hope the DNC moves to reform the primary system).

                  Also, I spent the summer of 2004 in Tanzania teaching economics and working
                  on HIV/AIDS awareness organizing. One of the reasons I am so excited about
                  Russ is that as the ranking member of the Africa subcommittee he seems to be
                  one of a very small group of congressman that actually care about and
                  understand the problems facing the continent of Africa and how interconnected
                  the future of that continent and this country's future prospects are.

                  Keep up the great work everyone!

                  -Jared

                  Quoting Andrew Eldredge-Martin <aeldredg@...>:

                  > Hello all.
                  >

                  > I am originally from rural Pennsylvania, and I spent my first two
                  >
                  > years of law school in Wisconsin.  I moved to the DC area to volunteer
                  >
                  > on the Kerry campaign for the summer.  They hired me and I took a
                  >
                  > semester off from school.  I am now finishing up as a visiting student
                  >
                  > at Georgetown Law.
                  >

                  > I was in Iowa with the Dean campaign (Dubuque) and have many friends
                  >
                  > from DFA who are very interested in Feingold.  If nothing else, I want
                  >
                  > Russ in the 2008 race to bring a new voice to the national party.  I
                  >
                  > think russ has a lot to add to our soul-searching after two lost
                  >
                  > presidentials.
                  >

                  > Also, if you didn't already pick up on it, I am the one behind the
                  >
                  > "Paint It Feingold" idea.
                  >

                  > My personal blog is new and can be found here:
                  >
                  > http://badpolitiks.blogspot.org/.%c2%a0
                  >

                  > - Drew
                  >

                  > --- In Feingold08@yahoogroups.com, "bertinlefkovic"
                  >
                  > <bertinlefkovic@n...> wrote:
                  >

                  > > My brother in law used to work for State Senator Andrea Nuciforo.
                  >

                  > > Bert
                  >

                  > > --- In Feingold08@yahoogroups.com, "dancing_larry_ma"
                  >
                  > > <dancinglarry@c...> wrote:
                  >

                  > > > I'm from western Massachusetts.  This should be a highly fertile
                  >
                  > > area
                  >
                  > > > for Feingold.  While the "Five College area" of Northampton/Amherst
                  >
                  > > > does occasionally pop up on national progressive radar screens, what
                  >
                  > > > may be less well recognized is that the whole 4-county area of
                  >
                  > > western
                  >
                  > > > Mass is very progressive.  Berkshire County routinely produces
                  >
                  > > > politicians very much in the same mold as Russ, people like the
                  >
                  > > > now-retired state rep Chris Hodgkins and newly-elected state rep
                  >
                  > > Denis
                  >
                  > > > Guyer. (Those are people Russ would do well to be in contact with,
                  >
                  > > > progressive populists  and very popular.) Franklin County to the
                  >
                  > > north
                  >
                  > > > of Northampton/Amherst is like extremely southern Vermont
                  >
                  > > politically
                  >
                  > > > and culturally, exemplified by the town of Wendell, where in 2000
                  >
                  > > Bush
                  >
                  > > > ran a distant third, far behind both Gore and Nader.  My own county,
                  >
                  > > > Hampden, including the region's largest city Springfield, is
                  >
                  > > probably
                  >
                  > > > the most moderate part of the region, but should also respond quite
                  >
                  > > > well to Russ.
                  >

                  > > > Larry

                  > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                  > document.write('');

                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  Jared Duval

                  W1899 26 East Main St.
                  Norton, MA 02766

                  Chapin 206

                  Dorm: (508) 286-5706
                  Cell: (508) 404-6824
                • Alex Taubes
                  Message 8 of 29 , Feb 7, 2005
                    I'm from Connecticut, and I'm a big Feingold fan, unfortunately, CT
                    NEVER has any political clout. I'm looking forward to the 2006
                    mid-terms, when we can kick out the Repub Congressmen of CT, and I'm
                    hoping Russ will throw his hat into the ring in 2008. My website is
                    http://www.alxt.net , it's politically oriented and has a Russ shoutout
                    near the bottom right.
                  • Andrew Jarzynski

                      Message 10 of 29 , Feb 8, 2005
                        I am originally from Austin, Texas, but am now a Political Science major at Williams
                        College in Berkshire County, Massachusetts. I was fairly involved in the Dean campaign
                        back in Austin and, after a semester studying New Hampshire's politics and campaign
                        landscape (Independent research in a "Political Elections" course), worked for the Kerry
                        campaign in Lebanon, NH. I have been extremely impressed with everything I have heard
                        from Feingold thus far and really hope he decides to run for the presidency in 2008. Well,
                        that ended up being more of a Bio than was really intended, but what can you do?
                      • David Eoll
                        Message 11 of 29 , Feb 8, 2005
                          Lived in the South, Midwest, Southwest, and West Coast at various times in
                          my life. Saw someone (dancing_larry_ma) post from Western Mass here. I
                          spent a year or so at UMass in 1988-89. Been in NE Massachusetts, and SE
                          New Hampshire for the past 15 years or so. I'm living in Exeter, NH now.

                          I'm not terribly familiar with NH politics, but my gut tells me Feingold
                          would do well here.

                          Regards,
                          David Eoll
                        • Alex Taubes
                          Message 12 of 29 , Feb 9, 2005
                            David Eoll wrote:

                            > Lived in the South, Midwest, Southwest, and West Coast at various times in
                            > my life. Saw someone (dancing_larry_ma) post from Western Mass here. I
                            > spent a year or so at UMass in 1988-89. Been in NE Massachusetts, and SE
                            > New Hampshire for the past 15 years or so. I'm living in Exeter, NH now.
                            >
                            > I'm not terribly familiar with NH politics, but my gut tells me Feingold
                            > would do well here.
                            >
                            > Regards,
                            > David Eoll

                            I think New Hampshire's libertarian (small-l) streak could help
                            Feingold, with his PATRIOT Act vote.
                          • Chuck Wishman
                            Message 13 of 29 , Feb 14, 2005
                              Where in Eastern Iowa are you at?

                              I live in Des Moines, but I'm originally from Mason City, and I went to college at Northern Iowa, in Cedar Falls.

                              Russ could easily take our caucuses, that is, if Vilsack doesn't run.

                              Chuck Wishman

[...]

                            • Steven Birenberg
                              Message 14 of 29 , Feb 14, 2005

                                I am from Wilmette , IL in the northern suburbs of Chicago .  Feingold can do very well in this area.  I ran the Evanston , IL Dean Meetup and Evanston will be especially fertile ground for a Feingold candidacy.

                                Steve Birenberg

                                Message 15 of 29 , Feb 14, 2005
                                  Chuck,

                                  I agree that Feingold will do well in Iowa if he runs in 2008.  I definitely prefer Feingold over Vilsack, if they both run.  However, Vilsack will probably beat him in the caucuses, having the home state advantage.  Anyway, I'm originally from the Cedar Rapids area.  Like you, I went to college at UNI in Cedar Falls.  I now live in Iowa City.

                                  Iowa has to be one of the most purple states in the country.  We are neighbored by blue states to our north and east and red states to our south and west.  I found the Iowa election results fascinating when viewed by county.  You can really see how Iowa's political views shift from fairly progressive in the east, including smaller cities like Burlington, to very conservative in the west, including larger cities (by Iowa standards) like Sioux City.  Progressives from lost red states or secure blue states should consider moving here.  Iowa is a great state to live in and we can use more progressive voters to help change our slightly reddish purple into a shade of blue.  :)

                                  Bob

                                  Message 16 of 29 , Feb 14, 2005
                                    It looks like most of us are from different parts of New England and/or the
                                    Great Lakes/Upper-Mississippi region. That's a good start, given that the
                                    2004 elections are only a few months old. Hopefully interest in a Feingold
                                    bid will continue to grow and become more national as we get closer to 2008.
                                    :)
                                  • Dustin
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Feb 14, 2005
                                      I'm from Reseda, CA, or what is otherwise known as the San Fernando Valley. An
                                      overwhelming majority of its citizens are Hispanic or Jewish. I don't think I'm crazy by
                                      saying that this area could be a stronghold of Feingold support. I've begun a meetup
                                      group online (though I'm having difficulty getting people from the L.A. area to join...)
                                      called Reseda for Russ in '08. Thoughts, criticisms, suggestions?

                                      --- In Feingold08@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Birenberg" <steveresearch@c...> wrote:
                                      > I am from Wilmette, IL in the northern suburbs of Chicago. Feingold can do
                                      > very well in this area. I ran the Evanston, IL Dean Meetup and Evanston
                                      > will be especially fertile ground for a Feingold candidacy.
                                      >

                                      > Steve Birenberg
                                      >

                                      > _____

                                      D=gr
                                      > oups/S=1706159884:HM/EXP=1108480765/A=2532114/R=2/SIG=12k5chc5c/*http:/
                                      clk.a
                                      > tdmt.com/NFX/go/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&time=1108394365347930>
                                      >

                                      > <http://view.atdmt.com/NFX/view/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&time=110839
                                      > 4365347930>
                                      >

                                      > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/
                                      S=
                                      > :HM/A=2532114/rand=479629704>
                                      >

                                      > _____
                                      >
                                      > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                    • ROBERT BURNHAM
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Feb 14, 2005
                                        Excellent! It's good to hear that there is already enthusiasm for a
                                        Feingold bid on the West Coast too! Don't get discouraged. It's still very
                                        early. I don't think that most people are ready to think about 2008 yet.
                                        :)

                                            Message 21 of 29 , Feb 15, 2005
                                              Can we begin the process of creating state organizations? Is there
                                              anybody else here from NJ? If not, I would like to head up NJ's
                                              Draft Feingold effort along with Jerry Troiano if he is interested in
                                              doing this with me.

                                              Bertin Lefkovic
                                              New Jersey for Democracy
                                              908-416-3105

                                              --- In Feingold08@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Wishman <cwishman@y...>
                                              wrote:
                                              > I also found the 2004 GE results from Iowa interesting. I remember
                                              joking on election night, that from here (I was in Mason City) west
                                              there wasn't any blue until you hit Oregon.

                                              > I find it ironic, that Kerry won MORE Iowa counties than Gore did
                                              in 2000. Clearly, western Iowa just killed us. GOP turnout, like
                                              around the rest of the nation, is what made the difference. I see
                                              this as a trend, if we're not careful. The GOP may finally have
                                              their GOTV together in this state.

                                              > Chuck
                                              >

                                              > ROBERT BURNHAM <juupdontrii@w...> wrote:
                                              > Chuck,
                                              >
                                              > I agree that Feingold will do well in Iowa if he runs in 2008. I
                                              definitely prefer Feingold over Vilsack, if they both run. However,
                                              Vilsack will probably beat him in the caucuses, having the home state
                                              advantage. Anyway, I'm originally from the Cedar Rapids area. Like
                                              you, I went to college at UNI in Cedar Falls. I now live in Iowa
                                              City.

                                              > Iowa has to be one of the most purple states in the country. We
                                              are neighbored by blue states to our north and east and red states to
                                              our south and west. I found the Iowa election results fascinating
                                              when viewed by county. You can really see how Iowa's political views
                                              shift from fairly progressive in the east, including smaller cities
                                              like Burlington, to very conservative in the west, including larger
                                              cities (by Iowa standards) like Sioux City. Progressives from lost
                                              red states or secure blue states should consider moving here. Iowa
                                              is a great state to live in and we can use more progressive voters to
                                              help change our slightly reddish purple into a shade of blue. :)

                                              > Bob

                                              Service.

                                              > Meet the all-new My Yahoo! – Try it today!
                                            • Omar Ahmed
                                              Message 22 of 29 , Feb 15, 2005
                                                I've lived in Austin, TX for the past several years (but I'm about to go
                                                off to grad school, so probably will move in about a year). Austin is a
                                                stronghold of progressivism, known as the "San Francisco of the South,
                                                and Feingold can certainly do well over here. Austinites will
                                                appreciate his principled positions, especially on civil liberties.

                                                Thanks,
                                                Omar Ahmed

                                                > I'm from Reseda, CA, or what is otherwise known as the San Fernando
                                                > Valley. An
                                                > overwhelming majority of its citizens are Hispanic or Jewish. I don't
                                                > think I'm crazy by
                                                > saying that this area could be a stronghold of Feingold support. I've
                                                > begun a meetup
                                                > group online (though I'm having difficulty getting people from the L.A.
                                                > area to join...)
                                                > called Reseda for Russ in '08. Thoughts, criticisms, suggestions?
                                                >
                                                > --- In Feingold08@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Birenberg"
                                                > <steveresearch@c...> wrote:
                                                > > I am from Wilmette, IL in the northern suburbs of Chicago. Feingold
                                                > can do
                                                > > very well in this area. I ran the Evanston, IL Dean Meetup and Evanston
                                                > > will be especially fertile ground for a Feingold candidacy.
                                                > >

                                                > > Steve Birenberg
                                                > >

                                                > > _____

                                              • Steven
                                                Message 23 of 29 , Feb 15, 2005
                                                  -I'm from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I'd take a bullet for Feingold, we absolutely
                                                  LOVE him here. In fact, one out of every 4 Bush votes went to Feingold, no
                                                  reason he can't have that effect nationally.
                                                  His no bs, non party towing, kick ass for the working class, tough, pramatic,
                                                  sincere demeanor would sew up the midwest in a heartbeat!

                                                  -- In Feingold08@yahoogroups.com, Omar Ahmed <omarahmed@m...>
                                                  wrote:
                                                  > I've lived in Austin, TX for the past several years (but I'm about to go
                                                  > off to grad school, so probably will move in about a year). Austin is a
                                                  > stronghold of progressivism, known as the "San Francisco of the South,
                                                  > and Feingold can certainly do well over here. Austinites will
                                                  > appreciate his principled positions, especially on civil liberties.
                                                  >
                                                  > Thanks,
                                                  > Omar Ahmed
                                                  >

                                                  > > I'm from Reseda, CA, or what is otherwise known as the San Fernando
                                                  > > Valley. An
                                                  > > overwhelming majority of its citizens are Hispanic or Jewish. I don't
                                                  > > think I'm crazy by
                                                  > > saying that this area could be a stronghold of Feingold support. I've
                                                  > > begun a meetup
                                                  > > group online (though I'm having difficulty getting people from the L.A.
                                                  > > area to join...)
                                                  > > called Reseda for Russ in '08. Thoughts, criticisms, suggestions?
                                                  > >
                                                  > > --- In Feingold08@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Birenberg"
                                                  > > <steveresearch@c...> wrote:
                                                  > > > I am from Wilmette, IL in the northern suburbs of Chicago. Feingold
                                                  > > can do
                                                  > > > very well in this area. I ran the Evanston, IL Dean Meetup and
                                                  Evanston
                                                  > > > will be especially fertile ground for a Feingold candidacy.
                                                  > > >

                                                  > > > Steve Birenberg
                                                  > > >

                                                  > > > _____

                                                  Unsubscribe>

                                                  > > > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Terms of Service.
                                                  > > >

                                                  > > > _____
                                                  > > >
                                                  > > > Do you Yahoo!?
                                                  > > > Yahoo! Search presents - Jib
                                                  > > >
                                                  > > <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=30648/*http:/movies.yahoo.com/movies/
                                                  feature/jib
                                                  > > > jabinaugural.html> Jab's 'Second Term'
                                                  > > >

                                                  > > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                                  > > > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12925a84h/M=
                                                  298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/
                                                  > > D=gr
                                                  > > > oups/S=1706159884:HM/EXP=1108480765/A=2532114/R=2/SIG=
                                                  12k5chc5c/*http:/
                                                  > > clk.a
                                                  > > > tdmt.com/NFX/go/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&time=
                                                  1108394365347930>

                                                  > > <http://view.atdmt.com/NFX/view/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&
                                                  time=110839
                                                  > > <http://view.atdmt.com/NFX/view/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&