Controlled Opposition * 9-11 Truth Attacks

  • Jonathan Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2012
      This following issue of Flyby News, posted 29 February, 2012 is important to consider to understand why 9/11 truth may have fizzled during its tenth anniversary period. Controlled Opposition is a subtle but effective means to destroy a movement. Please feel welcome to subscribe for forthcoming issues at bottom of FlybyNews.com.

      Flyby News
      Editor - Jonathan Mark
      29 February, 2012 -  Controlled Opposition * 9-11 Truth Attacks

      "When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold
      gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will
      seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."

      - Dresden James

      Editor's Notes: If you been missing Flyby News for the last few weeks, you haven't been visiting FlybyNews.com, which has been getting updated almost daily, or at facebook.com/FlybyNews. The news is simply accelerating during this final 13th year of my commitment in the post Cassini flyby era. Resources include more on the loaded carbon emissions that is effecting climate change, a WikiLeaks release of 'more than five million emails from the Texas-headquartered "global intelligence" company Stratfor. The emails date from between July 2004 and late December 2011. They reveal the inner workings of a company that fronts as an intelligence publisher, but provides confidential intelligence services to large corporations, such as Bhopal's Dow Chemical Co., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and government agencies, including the US Department of Homeland Security, the US Marines and the US Defense Intelligence Agency. The emails show Stratfor's web of informers, pay-off structure, payment-laundering techniques and psychological methods..'

      Another 'leak' story is what is still going on in the Gulf of Mexico. Deborah Dupre has uncovered an oil well still releasing fresh oil. I believe the unusual jet stream this year in the northern hemisphere may have been affected the gulf stream currents by all the oil and dispersant. Europe is getting hit hard with bitter cold while North America is unusually warm, without hardly any snow.

      Israel declares it is still planning to strike Iran. The hypocrisy of this threat to world peace wreaks havoc with possible disastrous consequences for everyone. The craziness of the occupations and war in Afghanistan 'to defeat al Qaeda' is still bearing fruits in the other direction, while poppy plants supply black operations with more incentive to keep our world at war, afraid, and under a military police state. The war on drugs is a disaster, fueling resources for criminals while engaging a profit driven justice-slave system that outnumbers the amount of slaves in the US in the 19th Century. Darkness is moving in the air, metaphorically like a tsunami with nuclear radiation and plastic inundating our shores, while taxpayer-subsidized nuclear power plants are planned and re-licensing old brittle reactors, after Fukishima have they gone totally mad?

      Controlled Opposition

      I first learned about the concept of Controlled Opposition when interviewing Len Horowitz and Sherri Kane. (You can access this and my other interviews at GCTV; Look under the category-Flyby News). This following youtube link is to their presentation "Controlling Opposition Through the Media." 'Leading American activists Dr. Leonard Horowitz and Sherri Kane, heavily targeted by CIA/FBI/NSA COINTELPRO, explain precisely how mass mind control is actualized through the media, both mainstream and independent. Having "learned the hard way" how agent provocateurs use cyber-stalking, hacking, and Internet publishing to harass, libel, and discredit targeted "dissidents," Horowitz and Kane explain their persecution and amazing revelations. They have not only pulled the veil off of the conspiracy industry, but figured out how activist organizations are infiltrated and undermined to maintain the geopolitics and economics of the status quo controlled by the global elite.'

      It appears that controlled opposition is alive and well in the so-called 9/11 truth movement. The recent attacks (1) on Senator Mike Gravel is both harming the campaign for a citizens 9-11 investigation and Gravel's life passion for a National Citizens' Initiative for Democracy. His campaigns utilize direct democracy to overcome the corruption of a mis-representative corrupt government and justice system by utilizing legal options given to us by US Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution. No wonder he is under attack. On July 4th, 2011 I tried to post the formal announcement of the 9-11 citizens campaign on 911blogger. I was censored, and then banned when trying to make comments in support of this state initiative campaign. At first some used an excuse that they tried a referendum vote in NYC and it was for naught, thrown out by the Bloomberg city council. However, Gravel did his homework and found 24 states that had laws to gain such a referendum vote. In Massachusetts the ballot question was submitted in August and was certified by Massachusetts Attorney General Martha Coakley on September 7. According to the Massachusetts initiative law, supporters must collect a minimum of nearly 70,000 valid signatures from registered voters by early December of 2011. However the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth refused to endorse the campaign, reasoning that they wanted to stay focused on their expertise and their plan to lobby Congress for an investigation. What the heck, lobby Congress, those involved in the cover-up? How does that make sense? Then I discovered the owner of 911blogger is also on the Board of Directors for AE911truth. It is simply obvious to me that 9-11 truth groups have been infiltrated and made ineffective.

      In Mike Gravel's Report To Donors of Citizens 9/11 Commission Campaign, he explained: "..We failed to raise sufficient funds to launch an adequate campaign in any politically acceptable state. Except for Massachusetts we were unable to identify a viable group of 9-11 activists prepared to undertake an in-state initiative campaign. Additionally and of extreme importance, major leaders and important 9/11 organizations chose not to endorse the Citizens 9-11 Commission campaign or help by sharing their membership lists.. He explained, too, "Upon my return from Europe on November 11th I reported to the committee that for health reasons and a desire to use my energies more effectively, I had decided to focus on refurbishing the National Initiative into the National Citizens Initiative and thereby capitalize upon the opportunity the Occupy Wall Street revolution offers us. Nevertheless, I was prepared to continue working with the group and to consider funding any reasonable project that kept faith with our pledges to donors.."

      Rich Aucoin, co-director & chairman, Massachusetts Committee for a Citizens 9/11 Investigation Commission made this following statement: "The Mike Gravel/9-11cc split followed a disagreement over how to proceed organizationally after the MA initiative's financing fell short. Based on my observations as a team member, it was a healthy divorce for all involved. Now each side can carry on without the burden of the other. Speaking for myself, I donated to 9-11cc primarily because a famous antiwar US senator was heavily involved in the project. So Sen Gravel's decision to move the funds to NI4D for his next 9/11 initiative isn't a problem for me. It appears to me that no serious 9/11-related fundraising will be possible in 2012 since so many truth activists are also Ron Paul supporters and we are focusing our limited resources on helping Paul's staunchly antiwar campaign. So it is up to the non-Paul faction of the 9/11 movement to use 2012 as a planning year, to put a program in place for us all to hit the ground running by spring 2013. Whoever has the best plan of action will receive my enthusiastic support."

      Like Rich, I hope we can overcome such divisions in our efforts for 9-11 truth and justice. As an independent I will vote for Ron Paul to make a statement against the illegal wars. Yet as the assassination of John F. Kennedy has shown, there are limits to what one person can accomplish. The corruption goes so deep. I encourage you to learn more and support NI4D.us - and support a new film in the works by Actors and Artists for 9/11 Truth. Stick with FN through this year and let us see what we can accomplish. Make sure you have seen the powerful film connecting dots of the US shadow government, Dark Legacy: George Bush and the Murder of John F. Kennedy. November 22nd, 2013 will mark the 50th anniversary of this coup d'etat. FN will be holding public presentations of this film. Let's help young people understand when things turned radically bad, and unite campaigns worthy of our efforts. It is not easy in this day and age when good people get attacked.

      (1)
      It appears this page has been removed, including my comments. Here's a cache page of NorCalTruth from March 2nd, where the article was linked. A similar article is included under the following news links.

      "Marcus Cicero, over 2000 years ago, defined freedom
      as participation in power. If you don't participate in power,
      you are not free. Whoever has the power owns you. If you
      want to be free you have to participate in power.."

      - U.S. Senator Mike Gravel
      (D-Alaska, 1969-1981)

      CRITICAL BREAKING NEWS

      27 February 2012 - Common Dreams - Staff
      There Will Be Fire: The 'Carbon
      Bomb' 'Waiting to Be Ignited'

      White House Vows to 'Expedite'
      New Pipeline Proposal

      27 February 2012 - WikiLeaks - Stratfor
      The Global Intelligence Files
      27 February 2012 - Dissenter - Kevin Gosztola
      The Release of Stratfor Emails
      by WikiLeaks & Its Significance

      29 February 2012 - The Age (AU) - Report
      Charges against Assange drawn up in US

      25 February 2012 - Telegraph - Adrian Blomfield
      U.S. planning to boost sea and land
      defences in Gulf as Iran war fears grow

      24 February 2012 - Examiner - Deborah Dupre
      Secret 3rd Gulf of Mexico well
      evidence as BP trial to begin

      27 February 2012 - Truth & Shadows - Craig McKee
      Documentary "A Noble Lie" exposes
      Oklahoma City bombing as government black-op

      26 February 2012 - GCTV - Jonathan Mark
      The Reflecting Pool Filmmaker
      and 4 other Interviews Online

      Look under Category for Flyby News

      2012 - Truthquake Radio - Robert Barron
      Interview with Jonathan Mark, a flyby perspective

      21 February 2012 - Democracy Now! - War and Peace
      As Calls For Intervention in Syria Grow,
      Vijay Prashad Urges Re-Evaluation of
      NATO Attack on Libya

      22 February 2012 - Democracy Now! - Headlines
      Appeals Court Rejects Suit
      over Guantánamo Deaths

      20 February 2012 - Common Dreams - UN-Experts
      'Perpetual Growth Myth'
      Leading World to Meltdown

      19 February 2012 - 60 Minutes - Lesley Stahl
      Treating Depression: Is there a placebo effect?

      17 February 2012 - The Guardian - Chris McGreal
      US officials believe Iran sanctions
      will fail, making military action likely

      16 February 2012 - Democracy Now! - War & Peace
      Iran Tensions Rise With Diplomat Bombings,
      Scientist Killings, Nuke Claims and Media War-Mongering

      Jeremy Scahill: U.S. Has Ignited Islamist
      Uprising in Impoverished, Divided Yemen

      Deadly Fire at Overcrowded Prison Adds
      to Worsening Toll in Post-Coup Honduras

      15 February 2012 - Democracy Now! - Michael Hastings
      Army Whistleblower Army Lt. Col. Daniel Davis
      Says Pentagon Deceiving Public on Afghan War

      17 February 2012 - NewScientist - Chris McGreal
      Bird flu research to be published in full
      For more late breaking news:
      Citizens For Legitimate Government

      10 February 2012 - NYTimes - SFGate
      2 nuclear reactors
      approved for Georgia

      10 February 2012 - NukeFree - Harvey Wasserman
      We May Yet Lose Tokyo . . . Not to Mention
      Alaska . . . . . and Now Georgia, [USA], Too

      26 January 2012 - ValleyAdvocate - Stephanie Kraft
      Judge Overturns Vermont Nuke Law

      04 January 2012 - Youtube - Construuct
      Newest 9/11 Documentary
      Proof 9/11 Was An Inside Job

      11 September 2011 - VIDEO - Corbett Report
      9/11: A Conspiracy Theory
      Everything you ever wanted to know about
      9/11 conspiracy theory in under 5 minutes.

      January, 2012 - Actors and Artists for 9/11 Truth
      A Violation of Trust
      Help AA911truth Create A Feature Film!

      31 January 2012 - Corbett Report Radio
      A Violation of Trust with Howard Cohen

      In first 3 minutes, watch
      9/11 - WTC-7 - Exposed!
      Video clip produced by Robert Bowman

      16 August 2011 - Youtube - AE911truth
      Architects & Engineers
      Solving the Mystery of WTC 7

      Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth
      9/11: Explosive Evidence
      - Experts Speak Out -

      09 February 2012 - Flyby News - Mike Gravel
      Report on Citizens 9/11 Commission Campaign

      28 January 2012 - WordPress - Scott Creighton
      Mike Gravel is under attack

      20 September 2011 - Flyby News - Jonathan Mark
      Senator Mike Gravel Interview
      Part 1 of 8 - Watch on Youtube - at above link
      Full 88-minute program is available in high
      resolution at Greenfield Community Television
      More information at FN-wordpress link!

      03 February 2012 - NI4D.US - Mike Gravel
      What is the National Initiative for Democracy?

      Valley 9/11 Truth
      Exposing the unanswered questions and cover-up!

      New 9/11 Investigation vs New World Order

      KEY NEWS & RESOURCES

      Space for Peace & September 11

      Energy Pollution's Impact On Our Environment

      Credible Witness - UFO - Disclosure

      Flyby News Health and Spiritual Blog

      And don't miss out on
      Reports on Bart Jordan and evidence
      of advanced pre-ice-age civilizations

      The views expressed herein are writers' own and not necessarily of Flyby News.
      Fair Use Policy that describes use of copyrighted material is at FlybyNews.com.
      Feedback for story suggestions and networking Flyby News is appreciated.
      You can write to the editor by email: - flybynews(at}hughes{dot)net-

      Flyby News is educational and nonviolent in focus,
      and has supported critical campaigns for a healthy
      environment, human rights, justice, and nonviolence,
      since the launch of NASA's Cassini space probe in 1997.

      News Fit to Transmit in the Post Cassini Flyby Era

      = = = www.FlybyNews.com = = =