Re: [Feingold08] Need for a caring president

  • Bill Quam
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2006
      I always suggest people tell Russ via his Senate web site http://feingold.senate.gov/contact_opinion.html

      He may not give you an individual response unless you live in Wisc but I have been assured he does receive the feedback.

      Bill
      Bratislava

      jonnyzbabe <jonnyzbabe@...> wrote:
      With all the news reports focused on the 1year Anniversary of Katrina
      and what HASN'T been done by the Bush administration, it would be
      great to see Russ get out there and show his plans for making this
      country better. This is a great time to show how the Dems can do it
      better than Bush has. I think there are a lot of people searching for
      a better canidate - someone who cares about the citizens of the USA
      and not just oil in someone elses back yard.