Re: [Feingold08] Re: I regret this request but,

  • DeeAnna Roberts
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 16, 2006
      Chris,

      You're right.I won't let the boob troll run me off.I realize Republicans are desparate now that they are getting their rumps handed to them in the Primaries.So,I'll stick it out.If I can handle trolls on the blogs, I can handle this fool.

      Thank you for that Progressive Pep Talk.

      DeeAnna

      Christopher Bates <dfwchris1@...> wrote:
      You can be removed by typing "Un-subscribe" in your subject line and post it.  But please don't let this boob run you off we can get rid of him via moderator I hope.  just another right wing troll trying to disrupt progress.
      Chris Bates
      Dallas, Texas

      DeeAnna Roberts <deeanna_roberts@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Does anyone know how to be removed from this group? I refuse to have to recieve such garbage.I don't know how this idiot got to send these e-mails to us,but I'm so not in the mood to recieve nine or ten of them like this.This may be a free nation and this may be a party who strongly supports Free Speech,but this is a group that has one specific purpose [ Feingold08 ] period.If it's going to be turned into a joke,then I want out.

      President of the United STUDS <downonthebrick2@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      In regards to RE;/ coments...

      Each and everytime a person opens their mouth to speak
      thjey only speak FOR themself, and only TELL ON themself.

      This is a country of Freedom of Xpression or is it not?

      Contempt PRIOR to investigation is the HEIGHT of ignrance, DUHHHmeee..and no effort AT ALL is..
      DOOMED to failure, failure !!

      Tell us more about your obvious limitations

      Each & every time a butterfly flutters it's wings in ONE part of the Universe,
      Cybill SHEPHERD gets LAID in another and my Mother FARTS !

      FREE Music/Video DOWNLOADS
      Xperimental Electronica Sounds
      You will BELEIVE that an ALIEN CAN SING !!!
      Brought to you by

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Willow Polson
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 17, 2006
        At 08:08 PM 8/16/2006, you wrote:
        >FYI the creep is send e-mail to my personal address.

        Yeah, he's been doing that to me too. When I asked him to stop, he said
        some things I'd rather not repeat here. So I reported him to
        abuse@.... They sent back that they had been flooded with complaints
        about him, so I doubt he'll have use of his Yahoo account much longer.

        Everybody, if someone does this in your personal inbox, check the headers
        and send a message to abuse@.... Most ISPs take these things
        very seriously, especially if you have a record of asking the person to
        stop and they get nasty with you.

        Sorry to take this even further off topic, but it's an important thing to
        know for the sake of everyone's safety and sanity. 8-) Now back to the
        business at hand!
        Willow Polson www.acornheads.com
        Wordsmithing & Graphics
        Acorn Heads Web Development & Hosting