Russ to hold online listening session on Fri, Aug 11th

  • noneed4thneed
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2006
      Sen. Feingold will hold his 2nd online listening session on Friday, August 11th at 1 pm central time. Here is what the new-look Progressive Patriots Fund site had to say about it...
      Senator Russ Feingold brings a text chat version of his trademark listening sessions to the World Wide Web on August 11, at 1:00 PM Central (2:00 Eastern). The live, online session will be open to anyone with access to the Internet and a desire to ask questions of Senator Feingold live, in an online computer text chat session.
      I blogged during the first online listening session. You can check it out here. I should be able to participate in this one too. See you there.

      Patrick...
      Iowa for Feingold
      http://iowafeingold.blogspot.com/

      Russ is standing up for US!
      "It's time to stand up - not to cheer, but to fight back." - Russ Feingold
    • Willow Polson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2006
        Dang it!! I'll be out of town that day!!!! B-((((((((
        Willow Polson www.acornheads.com
        Wordsmithing & Graphics
        Acorn Heads Web Development & Hosting