Get Russ Some Support in the house!

  • jordan_lfw
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2006
      http://www.forwardtogetherpac.com/mapchangers

      Last day to vote in the 2nd round of Forward Together's Map Changers
      contest!

      We need your support to make Nancy Skinner of MI-09 a Map Changer!
      Nancy is a progressive Democrat in Michigan's 9th district, a distrcit
      that splits 50-50. We have a great chance at unseating Republican
      incumbent Joe Knollenberg this year!

      Nancy is a former Air America talk show host, and she had a morning
      show here in Detroit. She is extremely popular in the district- This
      is a seat we can easily win!

      Signup at Forward Together and vote in the Map Changers contest! Throw
      one of your 5 east votes to Nancy Skinner. If you would like to learn
      more about her visit her website at http://www.SkinnerForCongress.com,
      checkout her plan to cut $6BILLION in oil subsidies and use it to
      develop fuel efficient vehicles!

      http://www.forwardtogetherpac.com/mapchangers - Go there to vote for
      Nancy Skinner!

      Nancy promises to make CSPAN1 more interesting! So vote and help out
      this Michigan Feingold Supporter, and get Nancy Skinner elected!