File - Favorite Stories Reminders Once A Month

  • FavoriteStories@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hi Everyone,

      I want to encourage some of our members to post their stories.

      Please Post: Moral stories on a good clean subject, motivational and
      positive thinking type stories. Don't forget spiritual stories to.

      I would like it if you recommended our group to someone else so they
      could join us to. Copy the stories and send them to your friends.
      ----- It's your group so please promote it. -----

      Although your posts do not have to be spiritual, just keep it clean.
      This is the reasoning behind the moderation and approving post. This
      is the only way that I can keep all the junk out of this group.

      Please make your posts at -- FavoriteStories@yahoogroups.com
      Just as a reminder the F and the S are capital letters.

      We would enjoy stories that your Grandma or Grandpa told you. Especially,
      if they were trying to teach you about life or morals.

      Please use our "promote" feature to encourage new members to
      join our discussion group. If you have a web site. You can go
      to our "promote" area and pick up a button or a box. These are
      for people to click on and join us.

      It's your group so please promote it. If anyone has a suggestion
      or idea please contact me at -- FavoriteStories-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Use our "Bookmarks" feature to posts links that you like.

      Use our "files" feature to upload or post a picture, etc.

      From Your Friendly Moderator,
      Jerry
    • FavoriteStories@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 25 , Jul 1, 2002
[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]