Jesus is the Way; A Poem

  • Cindy Almon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 1999
      "Jesus is the Way" by: Kimberly Fuller
      I tried to tell them Jesus was the way for me, and they
      Argued, "How can you worship someone you cannot see?"
      "For one thing," I said, "Jesus died for me on calvary.
      And another, he loves me. He gave his life to save us from
      Hell, the Bible tells us so."How can you believe in a book
      That is thousands of year old, when you don't even know what
      Kind of lies the writers might have told?" "That's not true!"
      I defended. "If God weren't real, I wouldn't be here, and neither
      Would you. I swear to you that what I'm saying is true!!! Do you
      Believe in miracles? Well, who makes them? When you're in pain, why do
      you suddenly feel at ease? Who makes sunshine,
      Who makes rain, who knows the number of hairs in your mane? Jesus
      Loves you so much, I wish you really knew, and I wouldn't be talking to
      you about this if God didn't love you too. Believe what you want, I just
      really want you to know, when you feel empty,
      Alone, and have nowhere else to go, Jesus will take you in and forgive
      your sins. You don't have to be perfect, you don't have to be
      Smart, you just really have to mean it if and when you ask Jesus into
      your heart.

      ><> JESUS CHRIST IS LORD OF ALL <><
    • Cindy Almon
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 1999