How to Best Serve HIM

  • humayounz
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2013
      Here I am engulfed in one of the "darkest hours" of my life We have often discussed these "darkest hours of soul searching" and they come as nothing strange or unexpected, for we know this is the way of life. But somehow, as we grow older they do increase in intensity.

      But I know GOD is behind the "dark cloud" and I know he will remove the "darkness", I also knew this is not a destructive experience but the constructive one and that he is trying to awake me to new awareness of how to best serve him.

      (Helen Steiner Rice)

      http://oldliterature.blogspot.com/2013/03/how-to-best-serve-him-helen-steiner-rice.html#.UUhCJBf-Eac
    • surindar_kr2003
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4 8:22 AM