GRIEF

  • hahannam@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2013
      Grief
      The Divine Mystery has set the world in motion and the laws of physics in place.
      Will makes some of our choices,
      and the laws bound cause and effect.

      Action and reaction are offered up in regular sacrifice
      each day I choose to open my eyes and unshutter my heart.

      The sadness now is part of the joy then.
      Depth and breadth of each is equal in measure - it is part of the physical law.

      One might think the grief is imbalanced in the whole - but not so.
      Every special sacred moment, every laughter and song, each memory of value
      is added up to the highest sum,
      and the counter weight of deep release and loss
      is exquisitely layered to bend the shoulder, catch the breath,
      and initiate the keening wail of profound sadness.

      There is no way to hand over this tenderest of loads.
      It is a personal task to hold it in
      and up
      and at best share its sacred shadow with another.
      HAH   1/9/12

      OVERSTOCK iPads: $33.93
      Get New Apple iPads for $33.93! Limit One Per Customer. Get One Now!
      BidCactus.com