Re: [FavoriteStories] Digest Number 1089

  • Maria Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013

      I Just came across this story while browsing on the internet....
      Wrong email address:

      A couple going on vacation but his wife was on a business trip so he went to the destination first and his wife would meet him the next day.
      When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick email.
      Unfortunately, when typing her address, he mistyped a letter and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher’s wife whose husband had passed away only the day before.
      When the grieving widow checked her email, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor in a dead faint.
      At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:
      Dearest Wife,
      Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow!!!!

          From: FavoriteStories@yahoogroups.com

      Message
      1.1. File - reminder
          Posted by: "FavoriteStories@yahoogroups.com" FavoriteStories@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue Jan 1, 2013 10:10 pm ((PST))

      Hi,

      Just a reminder.

      All members can post messages.

      We welcome your posts, your stories and quotes.

      So, let me get down on my knees and ask you.
      Please, Please send us something.

      The Moderator,
      Jerry

      Messages in this topic (36)