Discernment

  • hahannam@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012

      "Discernment"

      When I ask, who do I think I am asking?  Spirit smiles at my unsophisticated knowing.  She waits for me, hovering, open arms to embrace all my unknowing and hesitation, and place squarely in her open heart all my dreams.  Like the child that I am, I search her face and receive three kisses - that I am seen, that I matter, and that she will be there to walk with and guide me.  I can cry in relief as the kisses come again and again, each time I question and even after I have forgotten for a time her presence and gifts.  Her faithful embraces leap my heart open, and we, once again, hold one another in sweet dance and union.  11/5/11

      Heather Hannam

      Woman is 57 But Looks 27
      ConsumerLifestyles.org