Drop It

  • hahannam@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2012
      Drop it. turn your back to it leave it behind. we need your hands free. we’ve got some digging to do to find your light that you lost along the way. it’s still there. even tho you doubt it. it’s still there. and we’ll find it together. and when we do, we’ll fall on our knees in gratitude and joy, we’ll laugh. we’ll cry. and then gently, ever so gently, we’ll take it back out to the world.
      Terri St. Cloud

      53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
      consumerproducts.com