Re: Updates in Your Groups,

  • hahannam@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10 11:46 AM

      I am tired of receiving these updates from Billgages, as they do not fit into the intention of sharing "Stories with Morals and Clean Subjects".
      I consider them a spam, and maybe Bill's email has been hacked.
      What I learned by reading the bottom of this alert was the link "Unsubscribe from the Updates Email ".  I clicked it, and ultimately unsubscribed from these updates from YaHoo and (hopefully) will only receive the Stories I am happy to receive.

      @)~}~~~~
      In Gratitudeo
         Heather
      At the bo
      Updates in Your Groups
      Beta
      Learn more about the Update Email
      billgages posted a link Dallas Seo Consultants
      To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy.
      Visit Your Groups | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe from the Updates Email

      53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
      consumerproducts.com