Oh Lord!!! :)

  • VICTOR PRIME
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2012
      Hi Friends :)

      Sorry, some of you who do not speak hindi, may not understand
      this..... But this is one of my MOST FAVOURITE Prayer songs which we
      used to sing in school.... Don't know why but feel like this request
      prayer is needed for ALL OF US more and more now-a-days :)

      Hope you shall like it as much as I did :)

      For those who don't, please accept my sincere apologies :)

      Ae Maalik Tere Bande Hum
      Aise Ho Humare Karam
      Nekee Par Chale, Aur Badee Se Taley,
      Takey Haste Huey Nikley Dum....

      Ae Maalik Tere Bande Hum
      Aise Ho Humare Karam
      Nekee Par Chale, Aur Badee Se Taley,
      Takey Haste Huey Nikley Dum.....

      Ye Andheraa Ghanaa Chhaa Rahaa,
      Tera Insaan Ghabara Rahaa
      Ho Rahaa Bekhabar, Kuch Na Aata Nazar,
      Sukh Ka Sooraj Chupa Ja Rahaa
      Hai Teri Roshni Mein Jo Dum
      To Amawas Ko Kar De Poonam

      Nekee Par Chale, Aur Badee Se Taley,
      Takey Haste Huey Nikley Dum

      Ae Maalik Tere Bande Hum...........

      Bada Kamzor Hain Aadmi,
      Abhi Laakhon Hain Is Mein Kamee
      Par Tu Jo Khadaa, Hai Dayaalu Bada,
      Teri Kirpa Se Dharti Thami
      Diya Tune Humey Jab Janam
      Tu Hee Zelegaa Hum Sab Ke Ghum

      Nekee Par Chale, Aur Badee Se Taley,
      Takey Huste Huey Nikley Dum

      Ae Maalik Tere Bande Hum

      Jab Zulmon Ka Ho Saamnaa,
      Tab Tu Hi Humey Thaamnaa
      Woh Burai Karey, Hum Bhalai Bharey,
      Nahi Badley Ki Woh Kaamnaa
      Badh Uthey Pyaar Ka Har Kadam
      Aur Mitey Bair Ka Ye Bharam

      Nekee Par Chale, Aur Badee Se Taley,
      Takey Huste Huey Nikley Dum

      Ae Maalik Tere Bande Hum

      Aise Ho Humare Karam
      Nekee Par Chale, Aur Badee Se Taley,
      Takey Huste Huey Nikley Dum
      Ae Maalik Tere Bande Hum

      (: Keep Smiling :) Smile & Spread Smile :)

      (: Evergreen Smiler :)